I have made the decision to no longer blog. It has been an interesting journey but the time has come to close this chapter.
Please keep visiting my photography website as I continue to add new photos. Also, the website has a shopping cart capability so you can safely order prints online of the photos you like.
http://travelingsoulphotography.com
8 comments:
Make sure you keep in touch by email and fb!
Well at least we can keep in touch by facebook. So it is not as sad as it otherwise would be.
And we should meet once you get settled in SP.
Kim:
I will most definitely be keeping in touch! You have been a great friend to me through all these years! :)
Anne:
Count on it! Expected moving date is the last week of May. I plan on giving my notice to the landlord and my boss this coming week. Job or no job, I am moving at the end of May. :)
oh you leaving me? I will really miss you and kira. Good luck in school and your future endeavors
TX:
I will still keep in touch by email so you can't get rid of me that easily! hehe!! :)
Awwww.....
Don't lose our e-mail. Seriously.
Definitely won't! Once I get settled into my new place, plan on me coming up for a visit sometime! :)
Post a Comment